Sunday, June 3, 2012

On your marks! Get set!

Go! In twelve and a half hours I will be boarding a plane to New York City! I don't even know what to do with myself right now. I finally finished packing and it only took about three days total, which, for me is pretty good. Probably the main reason why it took me three days is because I kept getting distracted by the pretty shiny internet and random trips to Target. I also had to stop by QuikTrip and while I was there buying soda for my mother a grizzly man bear walked in and had the following conversation with Mr. QuikTrip man:
....
Grizzly man bear: You guys got any liquor?

Mr. QuikTrip man: Why, yes. It is all in the case right over there.

Grizzly man bear: You got any in plastic?

Mr. QuikTrip man: We do have some in plastic bottles.

Grizzly man bear: I need vodka.
....
This was the first time I have been in a QuikTrip where I have ever seen someone buy liquor. Not beer, but liquor. The whole time this was happening Mr. QuikTrip man was trying to ring up my 12 pack of diet coke and looked incredibly confused by the fact that this Grizzly man bear desperately needed vodka in a plastic bottle. Probably because this Grizzly man bear looked like he could have ripped his arm off if he didn't get what he wanted.

Also! Look at what I found on pretty shiny internet:


Now, this is just a parody. I really hope Hollywood doesn't see this and get any ideas.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions! I like knowing what people think :)