Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Day, New City.

Once again, I am in a new city without internet. It's really not a bad thing because I'm much more productive and I'm more inclined to explore the city I'm in. Currently, I am sitting in a fun little cafe called Let Them Eat Chocolate (gladly.) with my friend Joanne. They sell gelato and little handmade looking chocolates and it's delicious. I have found that there are a surprising amount of gelato places in the area I'm staying along with a couple of really fantastic book stores. One is called the Book Cellar, and yes, you can have wine and browse for books! It's pretty cool. There's also a used book store that is literally overflowing with books. It's one of those places you can get lost in for days and continue to find interesting things to look at.
Oh! I actually start working, sort of, tomorrow. I'm going to help with front of house stuff for Collaboraction's Sketchbook festival and hopefully it will be a nice little way to ease me into the environment of the company. Then I officially start working for them on Monday. at noon. I will have plenty of time to get ready and maybe i'll head over to the cafe that sells the best mocha I've ever had. :) Seriously, it's delicious. I think they might put crack in it.
OH MY GOD AND THE LITTLE DRESS SHOPS ARE THE BEST. It's going to take everything I have to stay away from them for the next seven or so weeks. They just make me so happy and I want to do this:



Oh, and you should go see Brave because it is Scottish and adorable.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. You say: "New Day, New City." I hear: "OMG I am going to spend so much money on books and coffee and adorable clothing."

    Livin' the life, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments or questions! I like knowing what people think :)