Monday, May 7, 2012

It's official!

I'm going to be an intern in Chicago! Yay! That means I have about 3 days between getting back from New York and moving up to Chicago to do all of my laundry and re-pack. I'm gonna be a pro at packing by the end of the summer. I'm super excited because that means I get to learn about two theatre scenes in two different big cities, which are the top two place I'm looking at moving to after graduation next year. I'm going to get to compare and contrast them and probably come up with a legitimate pros and cons list instead of one that I base off movies and stories from friends. Now, I just have to figure out a living situation.

I've realized I will never have nothing on my to-do list.

I've heard that's what being an adult means, but I kind of don't want to believe it. At least, not yet.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love those breakneck turnarounds? ;) You'll be fine, though - I pulled a weekend unpacking/repacking between Virginia, home and campus once and it was nuts but it worked out.

    Oh, and learn to love that to-do list. It's not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments or questions! I like knowing what people think :)