Monday, May 7, 2012

The countdown begins!

This summer might be insane. I say might because I have no clue as to what exactly what I will be doing. In just under one month I will be in New York City attending the Springboard NYC program, staying at the YMCA for about two weeks. I keep forgetting that this is actually happening and then I remember and get excited all over again. I get to talk with working professionals, workshop, go see Broadway/Off-Broadway shows, and attend the dress rehearsal of the TONY AWARDS! It's going to be busy and hectic and crazy and probably going to be the main focus of this blog. In 6 weeks I may or may not be going to work in Chicago as an intern at a professional theatre company. I just need them to get back to me about a schedule. and where I'd be working. And what exactly I'd be doing. I just want to know everything and go do it! Honestly, I'm absolutely terrified about everything because it means I'm just that much closer to the real world, but it's going to be great. It's going to be wonderful. And all of the internet can read about it right here. So, enjoy reading as I countdown to my Springboard experience!

1 comment:

  1. WOOT!
    So excited for you! I hope you find time to share pictures. Because. Yeah. Want pictures;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments or questions! I like knowing what people think :)