Thursday, July 5, 2012

Things that confuse me.

Mainly because of my job
1. Being asked to find 4 goat masks in Chicago with no explanation. Upon an hour of searching I was only able to find this: https://www.fantasycostumes.com/p-got-your-goat-mask-99763
2. Middle school children wandering into an OBVIOUS office space and taking sodas from our fridge. Upon being discovered they asked if the sodas were free. and then asked me to unlock the mail room for them.
3. Being the only person in the office.
4. Chicago-ians not knowing that not all public transportation here runs all night.
5. "Maybe we should have a designer run before tech"...why yes. maybe.
6. Email replies that tell me to look at the website for answers when I've already said I looked at the website in the initial email.
7. These things:
Yes they are women. Somehow. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and got to see some awesome fireworks! I know I celebrated it right with hot dogs, chips, good friends, good fireworks, and to top it all off, rocking out to Call Me Maybe on the way to froyo. That's right. Be jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions! I like knowing what people think :)